Date: 11/15/19 7:54 pm
From: Betsy Checchia <betsy.checchia...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] SEAZ -- Mt. Lemmon Today: Townsend's Solitaire and Golden-crowned Kinglet
This morning at 8:15 I birded the top of Mt. Bigelow, around the antenna
farm. I had a Townsend's Solitaire across the road from the antennas.
Also saw all 3 nuthatches and a Red-naped Sapsucker.

At 9:30 I went up to Summerhaven and walked up Turkey Run Road to the
bottom of the ski run. About halfway up I found a mixed flock that
included 3 Golden-crowned Kinglets, plus Ruby-crowned Kinglets, Mt.
Chickadees, all 3 nuthatches, Brown Creepers and Bushtits. There was a
separate flock of about 30 Pine Siskins not far from the Summerhaven Post
Office.

Complete lists will be on eBird tomorrow.

Betsy Checchia
Tucson, AZ