Date: 11/15/19 12:02 pm
From: <tgmiko...> <tgmiko...>
Subject: [OrangeCountyBirding] Common Tern HB Pier
There is an adult winter plumage common tern resting on the sand in a small
flock of heermann's gulls 200 yards west or north of the pier, depending on
which way you consider the directions to go around here.
I don't know if this is a previously reported bird, or not. I should go for
traffic, but my parking meter is going to run out of money pretty soon and
I don't want to get a parking ticket

Thomas Geza Miko
Claremont, LA County
909.241.3300
"Nobody knows what it is, which is what makes it cool." --The Industrial
Design Guy