Date: 11/15/19 9:55 am
From: LARRY ARNOLD <larnold47...> [ible] <ible-noreply...>
Subject: Re: [IBLE] And Then There Were...Three

awe shucks, i'd love their raucous cacophony to become a fixture in S Idaho.....

must remind IBLE that Missy and I found a pair in Idaho Falls a few yrs ago, with one carrying what looked like gnarly nesting material

[ https://ebird.org/checklist/S18397496 | https://ebird.org/checklist/S18397496 ]

absolutely love their "personality" =)