Date: 11/15/19 9:26 am
From: Thomas Gilg <tom...>
Subject: [obol] CBC PSA

Here's a reminder that the Oregon Birding Association (OBA) is maintaining a list of Christmas Bird Count (CBC) opportunities for 2019-2020 at:

https://oregonbirding.org/cbc/

The OBA is doing an awesome job of pulling this information together, which help's newbies like me plug in. Hopefully all the CBC coordinators are also keeping the OBA up to date.

And on a side note, does anyone have experience converting paper CBC zone maps to say Google Maps (kmz files)? My second CBC experience involved paper maps on logging roads in the Cascades, and having everything Google Map ized would have helped.

--tg

Join us on Facebook!