Date: 11/15/19 7:58 am
From: James Maughn <jamaughn...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] White-breasted Nuthatch at QHRCP
Hi All,

While lugging my Cold around the Discovery Loop at Quail Hollow Ranch CP
yesterday afternoon, I noticed a White-breasted Nuthatch in the
weirdly-pruned cypress-type tree with a birdhouse nailed to it across from
the crushed shed. Since I'm aware that the description above only makes
sense to someone in the throes of a virus, the exact location and some
photos can be found here:

https://www.inaturalist.org/observations/35703824

Jim