Date: 11/14/19 9:24 pm
From: MaDWhitham <climb_on2002...> [ible] <ible-noreply...>
Subject: Re: [IBLE] raptor surveys....... RFI
Larry
Jeff Fleischer posted that. I have cc’d him. He’s the fantastic coordinator for this project

MaDWhitham
Follow your dreams today, tomorrow may never come!!!

> On Nov 14, 2019, at 7:08 PM, LARRY ARNOLD <larnold47...> [ible] <ible-noreply...> wrote:

for some reason I've lost track of who posted about this, that there were still a few available spots for doing these in Idaho this winter
and
Missy and I are wanting to participate this season....... does anyone have contact info for this?
I believe it was posted by someone in Oregon??

sincere thx......!!

Larry Arnold
Boise

Join us on Facebook!