Date: 11/14/19 5:51 pm
From: Edana Salisbury via Groups.Io <edanasal=<aol.com...>
Subject: Re: [OrangeCountyBirding] painted redstart
Thanks to Becky and Steve Turley I saw the bird at around 3:30 in a euc near the fence line. It was visible for maybe a minute before disappearing. We waited for another 1.25 hours hoping it would return for a photo, but it didn’t.

Try tomorrow , and go to the second parking lot on the right. You’ll be closer to the general area.

Edana Salisbury
Buena Park
Sent from my iPhone and possibly autocorrected incorrectly ....