Date: 11/14/19 8:52 am
From: Bob Rodrigues <brod410...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] SEAZ Portal Foothills Road feeders Golden-crowned Sparrow
Hi folks,
Late morning yesterday I had a Golden-crowned Sparrow on the rock wall in
front of the house. A small amount of gold/yellow color was visible on the
crown with some blackish feathers on either side. It appeared to be in
first year winter plumage. This morning the sparrow showed up at the
feeders in the public area. I assume it was the same bird as yesterday
although it appeared to be a bit brighter than yesterday's bird.
The Gray Catbird which has been around for a couple weeks also showed up at
the water feature in the public area this morning, and I am continuing to
see our Rufous-winged Sparrow on and off at the house and in the public
area. All for now.

Bob