Date: 11/13/19 3:06 pm
From: Kay Carter <KayCarter001...>
Subject: [obol] Bird Song ID Help Request
Today I stumbled over a bird song recording I made in the spring, then forgot about. I couldn't ID it at the time, and still can't. So, I'm looking for suggestions.

The recording was made April 10, 2019 at around 9:00 AM. The song was coming from high in the tree tops, in mixed conifer/deciduous trees near the Willamette River, Canby, Clackamas County. I've altered the recording some - in real life there was a much longer pause between the two bits of song than on the recording - about 15 seconds of pause.

Thanks!

Kay Carter

Join us on Facebook!