Date: 11/12/19 4:43 pm
From: Bill Moore <hootowlbill...> [ible] <ible-noreply...>
Subject: Greedy Birding Re: [IBLE] Blue Jay east of Rigby
In addition to usuals, I have red breasted nuthatches, several mountain chickadees (I think they breed here) and a few (mercifully) Evening Grosbeaks, but in the past after several Blue Jays and a Rose Breasted GB one year, I want a Cardinal! Maps seem to say closest is over 500 miles away.

Bill Moore
Hoot Owl
Inkom

> On Nov 12, 2019, at 4:06 PM, 'Mike Hunter' <mhunter...> [ible] <ible-noreply...> wrote:
>

> Over the last month or so in the Cottonwood Hollow Subdivision in Labelle, about 2 miles Northeast of Rigby, several of my neighbors and I have been seeing Blue Jays. One neighbor saw 3 of them together at once. Also, we’ve been seeing an occasional Steller’s Jay.
>

> Michael D. Hunter
>
> +1-435-830-2285

Join us on Facebook!