Date: 11/12/19 5:54 am
From: Phil Bugosh <peb729...>
Subject: [birders] Reminders: OAS Program Tonight Nov 12, Field Trip Wednesday Nov 13, Stony Creek Metropark
Tuesday, November 12, 2019, 7:00 pm. Join us for the Oakland Audubon
Society's monthly meeting and a program titled "Woodpeckers of Michigan"
presented by Nancy Kautz. We will take a look at the nine species of
woodpeckers found in Michigan. Everyone is welcome to attend this free
program. Refreshments will be served. Meetings are held at the First United
Methodist Church, 1589 West Maple Road, Birmingham, MI 48009. Enter the
building from the rear main entrance. Please note our meeting room is now
the Children's Room #132.

Wednesday, November 13, 2019, 8:00am-12:00pm. Stony Creek Metropark.
Leader: Dan Gertiser (<dangertiser...>)
4300 Main Park Dr., Shelby Charter Twp, MI 48316 (off 26 Mile Rd.) Meet at
8 AM at the parking lot at Eastwood Beach.
You do not have to be a member to participate.

Please see our website (http://www.oaklandaudubon.org) for details about
upcoming field trips, meetings, programs and the Young Birder's Club.
Additional field trips are being added so check the website or facebook
often. Everyone is welcome.

Thank you,
Phil Bugosh
Oakland Audubon Society