Date: 11/11/19 8:25 pm
From: 'Greg D. Jackson' <g_d_jackson...> [albirds] <albirds-noreply...>
Subject: [ALBIRDS] Eared Grebe today (11 Nov)
AL Birders:

Late this afternoon I had good looks at a basic-plumaged EARED GREBE, a
species only casual in recent years in the Mountain Region, northeast of
Birmingham. This was at an access-restricted spot, and unfortunately I'm
not comfortable publicizing the location. Just a heads-up to be on the
lookout for these little guys.

Greg

Greg D. Jackson

Birmingham, AL

Ornithological Society (AOS) and is provided
as a service to the birding community. AOS
does not endorse the views or opinions expressed
by the members of this discussion group. Nor
does AOS support or endorse the advertising
provided by the Yahoo Groups list service.

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)