Date: 11/11/19 4:12 pm
From: dt <000000605737ba0c-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Snow Geese Laramie County
Hi all, I saw one flock of approximately 500 snow geese just west of Cheyenne this mid-morning, and a second of approximately 180 not too much farther west.  Perhaps the Arctic air coming into the eastern US is shaking things up a bit in the waterfowl migration world.  At home this afternoon in Laramie, I had most of the usual suspects, plus a brown creeper calling as it merrily fed at my spruce bark buffet, two ravens flying over, two starlings (mercifully rare in my yard!), and a merlin, which displaced all the house sparrows.  Also pink-sided and slate-colored juncos.  Good birding to all!Diane T in Laramie

Join us on Facebook!