Date: 11/11/19 8:56 am
From: Bill Tice <ticebill7...>
Subject: [obol] Continuing Red Shouldered Hawk
In October of 2013 there appeared at Red Shouldered Hawk at my place in Falls City. It has continued here until the present time. 1 1/5 years ago it was joined by another, so a presumed pair are occasionally viewed. I have not seen young yet. So not sure which of the two I see when I view only one bird now. In the last two weeks one has been visible and quite vocal at times. But sometimes I can go for a couple months without seeing either. I bring this up because, with the range expansion of the last two decades, this is pretty cool stuff. Back in the 90s it was a really big deal to locate one in the mid valley. I hope they continue here forever.

Sent from my iPhonePOST: Send your post to <obol...>
Contact moderator: <obol-moderators...>

Join us on Facebook!