Date: 11/11/19 7:14 am
From: Susan Braun <braun3112...>
Subject: Nov 20, SCBC meeting reminder (new location)
The next State College Bird Club regular meeting for the 2019-2020 season
will be on *Wednesday, Nov 20, 2019* at 7pm at Foxdale Village
<https://goo.gl/maps/J86RFTVUyrAtRfaC6> in the meeting room which is on the
2nd floor of the Community Building.

David Toews will give a program titled "Mistakes Happen! Hybridization in
Wood Warblers”

For those of you that are unfamiliar with Foxdale Village, you can enter
through the main entrance of the Community Building and then use the stairs
or the elevator to the 2nd floor.

Parking is available in front of the Community Building on Marilyn Ave, on
the street, in a small lot (Jean tells me it is paved and well lit) across
from the Community Building and in visitor parking on the lower level of
the parking deck. Foxdale Village Parking Options
<https://healthyaging.psu.edu/sites/default/files/upload/FOXDALEparkingOPTIONS.pdf>
.

On behalf of the SCBC board, we hope to see many of you at the meeting.

Join us on Facebook!