Date: 11/11/19 7:09 am
From: Allen Chartier <amazilia3...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Help with id
Jochen,

I'm glad you weighed in on this. Willow Warbler, Wood Warbler, and
Chiffchaff (and others) look a lot like Tennessee Warbler to me. What
character(s) in particular tell you that this is not an Old World warbler?
With an early "Siberian Express" weather system moving into our area this
week, it doesn't hurt to keep an eye out for unexpected species. Brambling
anyone? :-)

Allen T. Chartier
Inkster, Michigan
Email: <amazilia3...>