Date: 11/11/19 7:07 am
From: Juliet Berger <juliet.berger...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Help with id
Orange-crowned Warbler would be the expected species given that it's late
in the year and that Orange-crowned Warblers have a habit of visiting suet
feeders.
However, without the undertail coverts color, we can't be sure it isn't a
Tennessee Warbler, as Allen suggests.
They are very similar in appearance, in the fall.

Juliet Berger

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CABVs24KCJGcurZ_sgjr%<2B2Og3yt-Jiw8YZUcByAej4LYfSgrqfA...>

Join us on Facebook!