Date: 11/11/19 6:43 am
From: Allen Chartier <amazilia3...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Help with id
Korie,

It looks like a Tennessee Warbler. It would be helpful to see the color of
the undertail coverts to confirm Tennessee (white) vs. Orange-crowned
(yellow). Also, there are several Eurasian species of warbler (not related
to ours) that look like this, but would not normally be expected in the
middle of the U.S., but more often on the Aleutians in migration.

Allen T. Chartier
Inkster, Michigan
Email: <amazilia3...>
Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mihummingbirdguy/collections/