Date: 11/10/19 9:18 pm
From: Susan Smith via Groups.Io <seiurus=<aol.com...>
Subject: Re: [SanDiegoRegionBirding] New fort Rosecrans rule
Thanks to BJ and Susan for posting this information.  It is sad that birding is no longer allowed during much of the day at FRNC.  Assume this includes Sundays as well, when there are no services.  Palomar Audubon posts  guidelines for birding the cemetery at http://palomaraudubon.org/birding/websites/rosecrans/.  Everyone should especially note the reason for the 2019 change concerning hours,  given by the Director  of FRNC/Miramar cemetery complex, Rex Kern, under the 'new' rules dated January 9, 2019.    Perhaps this should be posted officially on this listserve and on the SDFO website to alert birders who are still unaware of this new rule, especially visiting birders who may have travelled far to bird the cemetery.
Susan Smith Seiurus Biological  Consulting Del Mar, CA <seiurus...>