Date: 11/10/19 1:17 pm
From: Trish G <trishrg62...>
Subject: [OrangeCountyBirding] Carbon Canyon Brown Creeper
This morning I birded the area mostly around the tennis courts, and east of
there.
As soon as I opened my car door I could hear a Brown Creeper calling in the
pine grove west of the tennis courts.
Same location they have been found in past years. Sandy Remley joined me,
and helped me get eyes on the bird.

We also took a short drive up the canyon to Olinda Village. Though we
didn't look around very thoroughly, the bests bird we found in a huge flock
of Goldfinches, was a Purple Finch in the pines bordering the parking lot
on the right when you first turn onto the road.

Good birding-