Date: 11/9/19 10:16 am
From: Wendy Mueller <wmueller...>
Subject: [OrangeCountyBirding] Best time of day to see water birds
Hi.  I'm new to this group as of yesterday.  I've had a great love of birds my whole life, from my childhood years in northern Ohio to the last 30 years living in Fullerton.  I am fortunate to live near some beautiful lakes, including Laguna Lake, the lake at Fullerton Arboretum, and lakes at both Clark Regional Park and Craig Regional Park.  I'm fascinated by all the photos of egrets and herons in your photo galleries.  My question is:  Is there a best time of day to see these types of water birds?  Are they most likely to be seen at a particular time of day, such as dawn or dusk?
Thank you for this wonderful site!  I've been going through the various photo galleries and enjoying all the beautiful photos so much.
Best wishes,
Wendy M. in Fullerton