Date: 11/8/19 10:18 pm
From: David Bailey <davidcbaileyoregon...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Emperor's outlier behavior; timing of human predation
Birding a Sauvies Island CBC many moons ago with teen birders Danny
Vandenb. and friend we spotted an Emperor Goose during the activities of
our day, a life for Dan. Later at the parking lot we noted a deceased
Emperor Goose being produced for the ODFW staff at the checking station
there by the bridge. The hunter didn't even know what he had shot, only
that it was different. Sad.