Date: 11/8/19 7:47 pm
From: Terry Davis <terkchip...>
Subject: Re: [LABIRD-L] Northern Wheatear update
I remember Charlie Lyon and I chasing a N Wheatear found by Dave Muth in (was it Fourchon? Anyway, se La.) quite a few years ago. Charlie and I were almost to Cameron when he got the call. Immediate detour? Definitely! The bird was easy to locate, hanging with/near Killdeer in someone’s side/back yard. Made for one fine memory! Thanks again, Dave and Charlie!
I missed the bird in Stonewall DeSoto parish near a big dirt pile by a pond on Hubert Hervey’s property many years ago. To my knowledge, that was the only bird found in nw La.

Heard a Winter Wren (FOF for me) giving a close kip call near Akard and Southfield/Pierremont around 2 pm this afternoon

Good birding, all!

Terry Davis
Bossier City, La.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Nov 8, 2019, at 2:33 PM, David Booth <david...> wrote:
>
> Still there at 2:15.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Nov 8, 2019, at 1:23 PM, janine robin <janinerobin1982...> wrote:
>>
>> Seen at 1:15 by Elise Read and Malise Prieto ( from St Tammany parish).
>> Bird appears to be favoring the dumpster.

Join us on Facebook!