Date: 11/8/19 3:09 pm
From: Matthew Felperin <mattyfelp...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Late Osprey, NOVA
I know this is slightly out of "jurisdiction", but thought I'd share. Was paddling on the Occoquan Reservoir just downstream from Bull Run Marina. Saw a male adult Osprey scanning the reservoir, followed me for about a mile. Probably the latest Osprey I’ve ever seen in the dc area!

Matt Felperin
Roving Naturalist - NOVA Parks

<mfelperin...>

703.268.6064