Date: 11/8/19 3:02 pm
From: Lyn Topinka <pointers...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Elusive Emperor
hi all ... many local birders use "Reeder Road Observation" platform, tower, or whatever ... just common usage. T the eBird hotspot is called "Sauvie Island-Reeder Rd. Observation Shelter". Personally, after 12 years of birding Sauvie Island, I never noticed "Eastside Viewing Platform". Too busy looking for birds I guess (grin).

--

Lyn Topinka
Vancouver, Wa.

Join us on Facebook!