Date: 11/8/19 11:41 am
From: Steve <stevethiessen...>
Subject: [wisb] Johnson Creek gulls

Went to check out the gulls around the Johnson Creek landfill. Found 3 adult or near adult Lesser Black-backed Gulls, 1 nice adult Thayer’s type Iceland, had another but the primaries were a bit odd, so I felt I couldn’t properly write it up, and I had what I believe was a 1st year Herring x Glaucous mix.
It will be wonderful when the Ring-billed Gulls leave. I can only look though so many , in hopes of a Mew.
I also stomped some Canada Thistle ,by the pond to help with future viewing.
Steve Thiessen Stoughton Dane co.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10