Date: 11/8/19 11:05 am
From: Brandon <flammowl17...>
Subject: Re: [cobirds] EARLY report of Bohemian waxwings in Ft. Collins (Larimer).
It would be fun if we get some Bohemian Waxwings on some Colorado Christmas
Bird Counts this winter. Last winter, the only ones were seen during Count
Week at Steamboat Springs. I don't think southern Colorado has had an
invasion of them, since like 2005 or so. I remember seeing thousands of
them down around Lathrop State Park in Huerfano County that winter.

Brandon Percival
Pueblo West, CO