Date: 11/8/19 11:03 am
From: John Bissell <John.N.Bissell...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Gray's Lake Western Grebe - YES, Red-necked Grebe - NO
The Western Grebe is still being easily seen at Gray's Lake, but I haven't seen the Red-necked Grebe in a couple of days now.

I saw my FOS Common Merganser at the big pond at Waterworks Park.

Good birding,
John Bissell
Grimes
NOTICE: This message (including any attachments) is intended for a specific individual and may contain information that is either confidential or legally protected. If you believe that it has been sent to you in error, please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error, then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Thank you. EMC071856