Date: 11/8/19 11:04 am
From: '<dotrobbins...>' <dotrobbins...> [nflbirds] <nflbirds-noreply...>
Subject: [nflbirds] Florida CBCs
After contacting National Audubon, I received a response (!) from Kathy Dale, CBC administrator. She informs me that the map is updated for the upcoming season. However, a quick look shows that most of the counts are not yet showing dates, so compilers have not submitted their dates and contact info to Audubon. Perhaps Audubon hasn't requested it yet. For what it's worth, here's the link to the map: https://audubon.maps.arcgis.com/apps/View/index.html?appid=ac275eeb01434cedb1c5dcd0fd3fc7b4 Zoom in to see details for Florida. Hopefully dates will get filled in, soon. Dotty RobbinsHigh Springs

Join us on Facebook!