Date: 11/8/19 10:23 am
From: kris ohlenkamp <kris.ohlenkamp...> [venturacobirding] <venturacobirding-noreply...>
Subject: [venturacobirding] Yellow-bellied Sapsucker
For the last couple of days I have been seeing a male YB Sapsucker. This morning I finally got some nice photos. The best views have been in my Persimmon tree which is in my back yard and not visible from the street. However, Sunday the 10th through Friday the 15th I will be home and available if anyone wants to quietly and patiently wait for a chance to see it. The 3 times I have seen it were between 8:30 and 10:30 AM. You must be able to walk up 3 flights of stairs to my backyard observation patio. The address is 296 Foothill Ave., Fillmore. My cell phone is 818-521-8799 tel:818-521-8799.

Kris Ohlenkamp
Fillmore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10 [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)