Date: 11/8/19 10:16 am
From: Randy Bodkins <randybodkins...>
Subject: Teter Creek Lake/DUCKS
After hearing all of the swans fly over my house early this morning I decided to check out the usual Barbour/Taylor locations. I started at Mill Creek Reservoir at about 7, went to Doe Run and the Tygart Lake Boat launch and then to the Pleasant Creek Wetlands.ALL were pretty much less than expected..I did see a Otter at the PC Wetlands and 8 American Pipits.

Last hope was Teter Creek Lake and it did not disappoint. It was covered with ducks when I got there..There was around 300 Buffleheads, 40 ish Ruddy Ducks, 40ish Redheads, 20ish widgeons, 8 Scaup, about 30 Ring-necked Ducks, about 10 Gadwalls, 30 Pied-billed Grebes, 2 American Coots, 2 Black Ducks and 8 Mallards..I'll get more accurate counts after while when I look at my photos. But, I counted 276 Buffleheads in one line. (11/8/19)

Randy Bodkins
Norton, WV

Join us on Facebook!