Date: 11/8/19 9:51 am
From: Thomas Slater via Groups.Io <tomslaterphotography=<yahoo.com...>
Subject: [slocobirding] Magnolia Warbler
The magnolia warbler was refound again this morning (first seen on 11-1) in my backyard, so I guess it's hanging around the neighborhood. This time I got pre-dawn photos (ID photos mind you).
The Ferruginous hawks are still streaming in each night in decent numbers, but have recently taken a preference for the east side of the Eucs so after they fly in and perch, they're difficult to refind as they are buried in foliage. And if you don't see them fly in, you might miss them altogether.
https://ebird.org/checklist/S61265983       for magnolia photos

Bird on,
Tom Slater
Nipomo