Date: 11/8/19 9:43 am
From: Herb and Sarah Myers <hesemyers...>
Subject: More Exciting Birds
I didn't see a Fox Sparrow all morning (We had one yesterday). About noon,
I looked out and one was sitting on a rock eating seeds I had placed there.
As I photographed it, a second Fox Sparrow fluttered in and chased the
first one off the rock. Were they playing king or queen of the rock? I
suspect they were vying for food.

While eating lunch, I noticed a female Purple Finch on the platform feeder.
As I photographed her, a male Purple Finch flew in and fed beside her. I
appreciate birds that are so cooperative. I'll post them on my Facebook
page. How much excitement can I take in a day? Herb Myers, Harman, Randolph
County

Join us on Facebook!