Date: 11/8/19 9:31 am
From: Patricia Pepper <patriciapepper9...>
Subject: [GABO-L] Feeder Birds
It has been a frenzy of activity at both my seed and suet feeders this morning.
In 15 min. of watching I observed 12 different species with large numbers of Bluebirds and House Finches. I also got my FOS Dark-eyed Junco! It was fun watching the Bluebirds fight over leasing rights to my Bluebird Box.
Hope your feeders are equally busy.
Pat Pepper
Acworth

Sent from my iPad