Date: 11/8/19 5:05 am
From: Ilene Schroeder <ilenes47...>
Subject: [GABO-L] Backyard birds
I was watching my backyard stream, where many Robins were bathing and
noticed a lone Cedar Waxwing. Has anyone seen any this season?

Ilene

Ilene Schroeder, Ph.D.
675 Seminole Ave NE ste 107
Atlanta, GA 30307
404-873-6840

Email is not guaranteed, secure form of communication. If you choose to
engage in email communication with me, you are accepting any and all risks
associated with email security.

prohibited.

Send regular postings to <gabo-l...>