Date: 11/7/19 6:25 pm
From: James P Smith <keenbirder...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Pacific-slope Flycatcher and other notable passerines in the Poineer Valley
Greetings birders,

There's been some nice passerine action in the Pioneer Valley during the
opening week of November not least of which has been the continued presence
of the Pacific-slope Flycatcher off Huntington Road in Hadley. The last
ebird reports that I know of come from Nov 5th, and I had fantastic views
on Nov 4th.

Other notables include a White-eyed Vireo on private land in Montague,
found by Brian Kane and Noel Watkins on Nov 3rd and still present on Nov
5th, a Marsh Wren at Turner's Falls Rod and Gun club on Nov 5th and a late
Nashville Warbler in Deerfield Meadows on Nov 2nd.

Images of the Pacific-slope Flycatcher and some of the other species
mentioned above can be seen here;

https://pioneerbirding.blogspot.com/2019/11/ma-pacific-slope-flycatcher-plus.html

Good birding,

James P. Smith