Date: 11/7/19 5:39 pm
From: Bill Tice <ticebill7...>
Subject: [obol] MSP Redhead
Hi All, Yesterday I found a young male redhead at the Monmouth Sewage Ponds. For what it is worth, this is the first one I’ve seen or heard of for 5-6 years in this county. I’m sure they migrate through but in very low numbers. They seem to be more common just south in Benton and north in Yamhill.

I would second Roy Gerig’s preference about not giving away the location of Willamette Valley Burrowing Owls. I myself won’t post that I’ve seen one, but may tell a few trusted confidants. They seem to get the brunt of bad luck by harassment in various ways. Am sorry about this outlook, but someone needs to give a hoot.

Sent from my iPhonePOST: Send your post to <obol...>
Contact moderator: <obol-moderators...>

Join us on Facebook!