Date: 11/6/19 10:47 am
From: John Nelson <jnelson...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Gloucester Western Kingbird, Ipswich GWF Goose, Plum Island E. Meadowlark
The Western Kingbird was offering great looks around 8:20 this morning in
Ramparts Field, in front of the blue house, in the Eastern Point area of
Gloucester.

The Greater White-fronted Goose, previously reported by Linda Ferraresso,
was in the field with a large flock of Canada Geese, seen from the gate at
Northgate Road in Ipswich, at about 9:00. The field was empty when I passed
by again at 12:15 p.m.

At 10:30 I got a close look at a lone Eastern Meadowlark at the Wardens on
Plum Island. The bird was first beside a puddle just past the toilets, then
flew around to the back of the building.

John Nelson
Gloucester

Join us on Facebook!