Date: 11/6/19 9:56 am
From: Linda Adams <000000853e24127e-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: Golden Day of Birding
Thanks!

On Wednesday, November 6, 2019, 08:51:40 AM MST, Melinda Droege <oklagranny26...> wrote:

Linda....We did see 3 Couch's....it was a little windy and the park is putting up Christmas decorations so I was worried they were gone.   I didn't see them until 9:40...Carol Enwall and Rick Taylor from Norman drove up at that time and the Couch's appeared.Maybe Saturday will be nice and try to go in morning....they go to that tree  on SE end of lake just like in all the photos.
On Wed, Nov 6, 2019 at 8:21 AM Linda Adams <000000853e24127e-dmarc-request...> wrote:

Melinda, did you see the Couch's Kingbird yesterday, November 5?  We looked for him Saturday, but didn't find him.  It was cold and blowing, so maybe he was hunkered down and we just didn't see him.  We may have to try again. But now its supposed to be rainy for a couple of days, so dark by the time we could get there after work.
Linda AdamsDuncan, OK

On Tuesday, November 5, 2019, 06:26:51 PM MST, Melinda Droege <oklagranny26...> wrote:

A beautiful day to be out...HIghlights were:
Couch's Kingbird:  glowing lemony yellow, especially pretty in the yellow leaves at Lake Helen
Chestnut-collared Longspur:  at Holy City
Yellow-billed Loon:  huge pale yellow bill that was really obvious in the bright sunlight.  At Lake Hefner near the intake thing.
thanks to all for the previous sightings, postings and good directions!!!!
Melinda DroegeBartlesville

Join us on Facebook!