Date: 11/6/19 3:25 am
From: Hondochica z <hondochica...>
Subject: [wisb] Possible Rescue help needed milw
Last evening I encountered a duck (probably mallard - too dark for accurate
id) caught on fishing line/hook at McCarty park (82nd & Beloit). Couldn't
contact anyone at wildlife rehab at humane society, left message, but I
doubt they will have the means to rescue this bird. Assuming it is still
there this morning, I would need to find someone with hip boots and maybe a
long handled fishing net to 'catch' this bird and free it. Anyone able to
help??
Will call DNR in the a.m. also.

Thanks

Kelly Goocher