Date: 11/5/19 3:45 pm
From: Yong Kong <yklitespeed...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] Yong Comment - [JERSEYBI] Missing Jersey Birds Posts
Here I was for the last few weeks thinking I am being censored or *got
kicked out from Jbirds* at the request from fellow birders for my non-sense
posts.

Since I open mouth again, please allow me to share my personal observations
and conclusions about the Elmer-Coombs sod-Johnson sod farm American
Golden-Plover (AMGP) fall migration dating back to 2016.

On 9-8-2014 a Jersey birder Elle and I saw a large flock of AMGP that
numbered over 100 at Johnson Sod Farm. Steve G.'s ebird report indicated 114
on the same day at the same location. Since then, decent total number of
AMPL I have personally observed at Elmer-Coombs sod-Johnson sod farm area
was about 40 to 50 during 2016.

From 2016-2018, I would guess my total yearly number for AMPL is somewhere
around 5 to 10 fro the same area. For 2019 fall migration season, the total
numbers decreased even more. I would say less than 4.

I recall old time birders telling me the Pedericktown Ruff population has
*died-out* over the years, reason why they are no longer found.

I have my fingers crossed it is not the case for the Elmer-Coombs
sod-Johnson sod farm American Golden-Plover (AMGP).

Yong Kong
Camden County

or e-mail to <njbrcreport...>
List help: <jerseybi-request...>