Date: 11/5/19 3:02 pm
From: Shawn Wainwright <shawneagleeyes1...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] Lakehurst CBC info and date
The Lakehurst Christmas Bird Count compiler position has been offered to
me and i accepted. I'd like to thank Alex Tongas for running it all these
years and for thinking of me to replace him.
The count will take place on Sunday December 15th 2019. Birders of all
skill levels are welcome to join, just let me know and i will get you on a
team.
The meetup to go over everyone's list will be at Jake's Branch County Park
at 5pm.
Dinner, drinks, coffee, etc. will be provided for a donation of 6 dollars.
The dinner menu will be homemade baked mac and cheese made by my wife
Jessica and my friend Eric will be bringing barbecue chicken from a
restaurant. Another person is bringing a Canoli Cake for dessert.
I already have about 30 birders participating and 20 coming to the meetup.
If you are interested in joining, you can reply here or send me an email at
<ShawnEagleEyes1...> and i will get you setup in 1 of the 9 sections. If
you have questions as to where the sections are located, i will send you
some photos with the areas outlined, then you can pick the area you like
best.
Here are the section Leaders:
Section 1 - Alex Tongas
Section 2 - Michael Casper