Date: 11/5/19 11:31 am
From: John Bissell <John.N.Bissell...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Gray's Lake Eared Grebe is actually a Red-necked Grebe
Should have went with my gut before posting. Aaron Brees confirmed that the bird I had posted as an Eared Grebe at Gray's Lake is actually a Red-necked Grebe.

Good birding,
John Bissell
Grimes
NOTICE: This message (including any attachments) is intended for a specific individual and may contain information that is either confidential or legally protected. If you believe that it has been sent to you in error, please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error, then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Thank you. EMC071856