Date: 11/3/19 5:42 pm
From: Mike Patterson <celata...>
Subject: [obol] Kingbird and Clay-colored continue
The CLAY-COLORED SPARROW continues at Wireless Rd along with
lots of other expected sparrow species, including at least two
different subspecies of LINCOLNS SPARROWS. I put out seed
along the road at implements and at the dirt-pile corner. It
will probably hang around for awhile.

The TROPICAL KINGBIRD continues along Warrenton Dr between the
Camper Park and 13th St.

https://ebird.org/pnw/checklist/S61160429
https://ebird.org/pnw/checklist/S61160576

Also this morning at Wireless at the Cyclone Fence Kack, I heard
what sounded like the repeated "wook" of a Swainson's Thrush. It was
too far back in thicket to see, and it's way late, and no it wasn't
a Song Sparrow song end-note. It was a steady, repeated "wook *pause*
wook *pause* wook..."

--
Mike Patterson
Astoria, OR