Date: 11/3/19 3:13 pm
From: world oceans <world.oceans7...>
Subject: Re: [GABO-L] owl in downtown Decatur, Dekalb Co
Hi, Pretty exciting!! Even if it is not a longear! The last Georgia
sighting according to ebird.org was 6 1/2 years ago in Clarke County. It
would be very rare here, but not impossible. Nearby pines would indeed be
the place to look for a roosting bird. Even if it was a skinny great
horned, that is a cool sighting!

James Gibson
Clayton Co.