Date: 11/3/19 2:35 pm
From: <wilcox_kerry...> <dmarc-noreply...> (Redacted sender wilcox_kerry for DMARC)
Subject: [wisb] Nashville Warbler, Madison
Very quiet out there this afternoon with few birds on the Madison lakes that I could see from shore at Yahara Place and Tenney Park, save a couple dozen MALLARDS, a COMMON LOON, two BUFFLEHEADS, two PIED-BILLED GREBES and some gulls; there appeared to be several hundred AMERICAN COOTS near Olbrich Park.
Walking along the Yahara River Parkway on my way home I stumbled onto a very late NASHVILLE WARBLER, foraging in the shrubs along the river near Johnson Street.  Got some good looks at it before it got spooked by a another pedestrian and flew off.
Kerry Wilcox
Dane County