Date: 11/3/19 11:12 am
From: david smith <smithdwd...>
Subject: [obol] Pine Grosbeak Surf Scoters MNWR
Friday I refound a male Surf Scoter far across from the Krumbo boat ramp. Possible females but too far. Thanks Rick.
HQ that afternoon a good look at a 1st year russet flavored male Pine Grosbeak. Cap, rump, some breast and flanks all colored and larger then near by goldfinches. There may have been a couple grey females with it; hard to visualize deeper in lilac(?) between the gift shop and museum. With a few birders arriving later we could not relocate it. David Smith

Sent from my iPhonePOST: Send your post to <obol...>
Contact moderator: <obol-moderators...>

Join us on Facebook!