Date: 11/3/19 9:55 am
From: Chip Clouse <chip.clouse...>
Subject: Re: [cobirds] Binoculars tune-up
They moved to the dark skies of Quemado, NM and S&S Optika as a brick and
mortar store in the Metro area is no more. I think they travel to Star
Parties and may still sell telescopes there. We have lots of their old
eyepieces and miscellaneous stuff on consignment up at Front Range Birding
Company in Boulder. If you need an old Zeiss or Leica or Bushnell eyepiece
for an older model we may be able to help you and Kathy will get paid for
it. I'm really the only person that knows about that stuff so you may want
to call ahead to make sure I'm there.

Good birding,
Chip Clouse