Date: 11/3/19 4:13 am
From: <rriparia...> <rriparia...>
Subject: [obol] Barred Owl KLAMCO
Barred Owl, roadkill, seen/photographed, along highway, south of Klamath Falls, yesterday, near Henley HS, agricultural/farmland area.I'm mentioning this due to reported spike in washed up birds and others reported inland. It seemingly indicates that this particular owl moved into/across large stretches of open areas. I've heard reports from others in Klamath County, of this owl species being out in open/non-forested areas in previous years, especially during the fall season.Seen by myself and Dave Haupt.Sent from my Verizon LG Smartphone

Join us on Facebook!