Date: 11/2/19 3:41 pm
From: kevin rogers <kev31317...>
Subject: [nysbirds-l] 2 western kingbirds , Jones beach west end 2-yes
 Hi All,
I really rushed that last post due to the fading light and hoping some people that were nearby would be helped by it, it doesnt help somehow I wrote 'west end 3' accidentally...my apologizes..west end 2 is the place to look. Also many thanks to all involved who first spotted and reported the birds, Tim, Corey, Mike and Robert and to Patricia and Shai for giving us the hot location tip which resulted in success for us and a handful of other grateful birders!! Thank you all soooo much!! -Kev

ARCHIVES:
3) http://birding.aba.org/maillist/NY01

http://ebird.org/content/ebird/